More than ever, this Christmas needs to be special and there is nothing more special than the smell and magic of a real Christmas tree in your home. On the 3rd November the UK Government confirmed that Christmas tree farms can continue to open, in a Covid compliant way, throughout lockdown and towards Christmas.
Whilst there is no need to book your visit, in order to comply there are some things we ask, both to keep our customers and staff safe, and to be able to welcome you back to Parsonage Farm.
- Please keep yourself 2 metres away from others at all times, we ask that you keep an eye out for informative signage.
- Due to limited space, unfortunately both the men’s and ladies toilets will be closed.
- We ask that children must be kept under strict supervision at all times for their safety and the safety of others.
- We are happy for your to bring your dogs as long as they are kept on leads and under supervision. We ask that you are conscious of others around you and the required social distancing measures.
- Hand sanitiser will be available upon arrival for all customers. Please note we are unable to supply gloves or face masks.
- As per government guidelines we ask all customers over the age of 11 to wear a face covering, unless exempt from the regulations.
- Our staff are required to wash their hands as often as possible as stated by the government guidelines. They will also have their own gloves for use whilst serving our customers.
- We sell all of our trees from the field and as such are a cash or cheque only facility. All serving staff are provided with gloves for use whilst helping customers and handling monies.
Thank you for understanding and support – we look forward to seeing you!